At Hello, there are no limits. We pride ourselves in championing the entrepreneurial spirit and nothing makes us happier than to see our staff excel. We are always looking for smart, creative individuals to join the team and thrive in the world of entertainment and multimedia.
Hello Pictures (a division of The Hello Group) is a TV / Film production studio with 360° capabilities, offering in-house development, financing, and production. We specialize in developing and producing new TV/film formats and ideas. Our areas of expertise cover the creative, through to packaging and ultimately below-the-line production for shooting, post-production and distribution. We are looking for a qualified and motivated Head of Production and Operations to oversee our productions, who is excited by a creative, dynamic startup culture.
As Head of Production & Operations for Hello Pictures, you will be responsible for leading the team that supports studio productions. A qualified candidate will be skillful in balancing the vision and needs of the creative product while at the same time ensuring projects fall within budget. This role requires the ability to work seamlessly across internal functions (e.g. creative executives, finance, legal, business affairs, etc.) and foster strong and positive relationships with our third-party and internal studio production and development team. The ability to develop and evolve standard processes is also a priority for this role.
- Work side-by-side with our creative executives to help deliver high-quality programming.
- Manage and lead the production by:
- Helping to develop and create production budgets for the various genres of programming (pilots, scripted, unscripted, specials, etc).
- Helping to assess/approve various production plans to make sure business needs are met, as it relates to creative, technical, legal, cost, and schedule.
- Ensuring the delivery of assets are on time and within specifications.
- Ensuring third party productions comply with THG production standards, including but not limited to health, safety, and training.
- Providing oversight to project leads but knowing when to step in when necessary.
- Actively coach the team in order to grow and develop the talent base
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external production partners.
- Liaise between producers and all internal departments (i.e. Business & Legal, Creative, Promos, Networks, etc.).
- At least 6 years of production management and operations experience for a broadcast network, cable network, streaming service, or television production company
- 5 years of experience leading, managing and developing teams.
- Clearly demonstrated ability to create budgets, schedules, and full-scale production plans for a variety of program types.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and collaborate with senior leaders, creative partners, and peers across a highly matrixed, fast-paced, innovative, and highly energetic culture.
- Excellent project management and accounting skills with a clear track record of meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to influence and drive change across all divisional and functional groups at a senior leadership level.
- Established, robust, and successful relationships with television producers, studios, and production companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Responsible for creating graphics and assets for the social team and for managed talent.
Responsible for overseeing the management of superstar artists, top tier talent and largest influencers.
Responsible for managing our influencers and day-to-day needs of talent.